Fortified has proudly worked across the education, student information, credit card processing, IEP and lunch planning systems, along with e-book platforms – working with the leaders within the education space, helping them scale. We provide the needed support as K-12 moves to a one-to-one structure and higher-ed classes transition to an online model.
Education has moved into the 21st century and classrooms have moved beyond a textbooks and pencils approach. Most schools are utilizing online, interactive systems to engage students in unique, dynamic ways. The shift to more rapid pacing that began with COVID-19 continues. Fortified’s agile approach matches the flexibility of the school systems.
Learn how Fortified helped school districts:
Fortified partners with School Districts and Vendors to solve challenges by scaling and optimizing multiple types of systems from eBook to student information, credit card processing, IEP and lunch planning.
- Reduced average eBook platform transaction time from 500 milliseconds to 110 milliseconds, while allowing them to scale to 150 terabytes. Increased user availability to 99.995%
- Scaled school lunch payment system to meet 7x the transactional and data volume year after year
- Benchmarked and stress tested a payment processing system in 2,100 school districts at 2x the transactional volume to win an NYC RFP within a three-week period
- Stood up a stress test for a Chicago School District RFP for global leader in payment processing
- Scaled a leading IEP system from 10 states to 30 states while meeting the needs and changes required of all No Child Left Behind initiatives
Fortified enjoys repeat business as we continue to engage with the above market leaders each summer to validate that their systems can scale in August and September for enrollment/back-to-school.